Next was off to Iowa City to watch the Hawkeyes play. Tommy did such a great job in his game and I can't believe how long his hair has got. I think he is going for the Tom Brady look! Oh not to fail to mention that it was FREEZING...All the locals kept saying "Oh this is nothing." AHHHHHHHH I don't know how Tommy does it!
In the past week... Started training for the Nashville 1/2 Marathon in April. Super excited about it. I have recruited a few friends to join...So far we have Molly, Lindsey Sanders, Brittany Olson and me for the girls and Wyatt for the guys. I guess we are going to have to get some more Rangers to step up and RUN! I also turned into that crazy lady who dresses up her pets...oh wait I have always been that person! haha. Ranger and the boys looked so great!!!!!! Rangers reaction to the costumes was priceless...
But the best part of the day was getting a phone call from Wyatt. He called just before we were going to sit down for dinner. Didn't get to talk for long but he did have time to tell me how they did indeed have turkey on Thanksgiving. I am going to have to find out more about this and report back but something about finding a turkey at a local market and having to remove the feathers and all! Crazy life he lives!

No comments:
Post a Comment